"Make up for me is a passion not a concealer"

Thursday 11 April 2013

This or that beauty tag

This or that beauty tag!!!

So I've been pretty busy today so I haven't had time to be taking photos or editing so I thought so I'm still keeping up with blogging everyday I'd just do a tag so today I'm doing the 'this or that beauty tag'
So lets get on with the questions...

Blush or Bronzer? Bronzer cause I'm convinced I have a really round head so contouring my cheek bones makes my face look a bit slimmer

Lipgloss or Lipstick? Lipstick

Eye liner or Mascara? Mascara Because it opens my eyes and makes me look more awake

Foundation or concealer? Concealer

Neutral or colour eye shadow? Neutral eyeshadow

Pressed or loose eyeshadows? Pressed

Brushes or sponges? Brushes

So that's it for this tag but I hope you enjoyed and hopefully I will have a review up tommorow!



No comments:

Post a Comment