"Make up for me is a passion not a concealer"

Tuesday 9 April 2013

Nivea Express Hydration Primer


Nivea Express Hydration Primer Review

So after my bare minerals 'prime time' primer ran out I was in search of a new primer so when watching some videos on YouTube I saw this advert for a new primer starring fleurdeforce (who is a massive beauty inspiration for me),  it looked quite good and so I researched it and found out it was only £5 which for me is a bargain considering most primers are over the £20 mark, so I ordered it off superdrug.






I never really notice much difference with primers in the way that they're supposed to make your make up stay on longer and with this I don't notice much difference however I think this is a brilliant base for make up and makes my foundation glide on like a dream! 
I have incredibly dry skin and I found this really moisturising and I also have quite sensitive skin however it didn't irritate my skin at all but still has a nice scent. I also think this is a really nice refresh if you need a bit of a moisture during the day.


Overall I really like this primer and for £5 you can't really go wrong!

You can buy this at superdrug




No comments:

Post a Comment