"Make up for me is a passion not a concealer"

Friday 12 April 2013

Beauty Haul!!!

Beauty Hall!!!

So as I said in my last blogpost I would do a proper blogpost today so today I'm going to be writing about a some beauty items which I have purchased over the last month or so! So here's what I've brought.....



Sleek contour kit in 'light'

Benefit erase paste in '01 fair'

Body shop strawberry body butter 

Urban decay primer potion

Rimmel scandal eyes eyeliner in 'bronze'

Rimmel scandal eyes eyeliner in 'taupe' 

Origins GinZing eye cream

Benefit they're real mascara

Nars sheer glow foundation in 'Deauville'

Maybellime fit me concealer in '20'

Collection illuminating touch concealer in ''1 naked'

Maybelline lipstick in 'electric orange'

MAC lipstick in 'Shy Girl'

Rimmel London lipstick in 'Tantrum'

YSL lipstick in 'peach passion'

Liz Earle cleanse and polish hot cloth cleanser

Lush 'love lettuce'  face mask

Nars Isolde eyeshadow duo


So they're  the beauty items that I have brought this month or so! I hope this was interesting in some way and maybe made you want to buy some of these things because I haven't disappointed with any of these products yet!





No comments:

Post a Comment