"Make up for me is a passion not a concealer"

Monday 1 April 2013

FOTD



So as I said in my last post I am going to be blogging every day in April so check out my blog everyday for new posts! So these are the beauty products I used today...


Nivea express hydration primer
MAC fix +
MAC studio sculpt foundation in 'NW20'
Bare minerals original foundation in 'fairly light'
Nars Laguna bronzer 
Topshop Creme blush in 'head over heels'
Body shop eyebrow definer in 'brunette'
Mac 'naked lunch' eyeshadow - all over lid
Light brown colour from MUA 'Heaven and Earth' palette - in crease
Dark brown colour from MUA 'Heaven and Earth' palette - under eye
Bobbi Brown everything mascara
Mac 'show orchid' lipstick



I hope this post was of some interest to you and as I said check out my blog every day in April for new posts and I will be uploading a haul tomorrow as I'm going shopping in Birmingham with Sophie from "www.girlaboutstreet.blogspot.com" tomorrow,  exciting stuff.



No comments:

Post a Comment